Devastated

red 2 hats

My son has come home from school with a letter inviting him to the scum v Sunderland match, £7 which includes coach travel and entrance.
I have brought him up to despise everything and anything associated with that pile of shit, but what's broke my heart, he said he wants to go.
It's 6pm on a Friday so it's too late to call the adoption services, I will book a DNA test for Monday morning, I now have my doubts, he said its because his mates are going and he likes Altidore from Sunderland, I think it's more sinister coz I've still not got his XBox fixed from before Xmas.
I feel sick to the stomach, any advise from fellow blues as a suitable punishment.

My Mum went to Wembley to watch the scum V Liverpool in the 70's.
We decided to keep her as she was the one that fed us. We did eventually get over it.

I just don't know what to say how awful for you!!!

The school should be reported for abuse!!!! Lol

My son went on a tour of old Trafford 2 years ago with school and had his photo taken with Fred the Red. He hates them though and did it for a dare

Or so he says...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.