DHGate - retro kits

urban genie

Now I know some have used it to buy snide city kits, I have that sash kit myself from there that isn't official anyway, but I am,not advertising or suggesting anyone buying City kits from there or putting links so not to have ric getting moaned at by the club.
But having been looking there are a large range of retro kits, some top picks like the 1990 Ireland kits, Engoands 82 home and away, england 1990, Maradona era Napoli kit, bicca juniors fron 70s onwards.

Well worth a look if your i to retro stuff

Deffinately not for buying fake City merchandise ;-)

Personally I wouldn't order anything from China atm.
A mate ordered a phone, in April, still waiting.

Are the England '96 kits any good on there?

I've bought a couple of NBA vests from there which have been great quality. Just use them for on holiday around the pool or for the house.

Personally I wouldn't order anything from China atm.
A mate ordered a phone, in April, still waiting.

Not all of it is shipped from China, it is a chinese selling site but sells from other parts of the world, do you think amazon ships everything from America?

The football shirts are from Thailand and Indonesia

Not all of it is shipped from China, it is a chinese selling site but sells from other parts of the world, do you think amazon ships everything from America?

The football shirts are from Thailand and Indonesia
A..Why would I think everything on Amazon is from America ?
B...Are you some kind of expert on DHgate ?
C...why are you promoting knock off fake stuff on bluemoon ?

A..Why would I think everything on Amazon is from America ?
B...Are you some kind of expert on DHgate ?
C...why are you promoting knock off fake stuff on bluemoon ?

A. because your post looked like you assumed everything from a chinese online market was from china so I asked if you had such an opinion of an american online market.
B. No and don't recall saying I am, why are you?
C. Read my original post, I said I don't encourage anyone to use i for city stuff, but there is retro ranges on there, are there is on many sites, I have no idea if they are fake thoug, I know the new kits are and never said buy fake city gear.

If Ric or the mods have an issue with this thread then it can be deleted, I won't care

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.