Di Rossi?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Me - he's garbage.
Another tough-tacking midget.

Wow...
Just... Wow.

Ignoring the ridiculous 'garbage' comment, De Rossi is six foot plus.

Are you sure you even know who he is?

De Rossi would instantly be one of the best midfielders playing in the Premiership.

just been on transfer rumours and someone has posted roma turn down 38million for daniel de rossi .can anyone shed any light on this?<br /><br />-- Thu May 13, 2010 12:25 am --<br /><br />soz just read it on city club call 45 million and we may bid again are we bonkers !

I'd drop the bid price 3 million each time they rejected until it goes to 0, and then tell them to go fuck themselves in the ass.

37 mil for this guy is rape and generous enough that the dogs should be licking our boots. To turn down a 37 million pound offer for a defensive midfielder is an insult-- they basically want Gerrard money for this guy.

bs surely, cant imagine us offering that for him. hes a good player, but bloody hell.

^ here here..

He's a class act, he is also 6 ft 2 for the one who called him a midget.
He's mobile and good on the ball, far better than the ponderous lot we employ now.

trueblue09 said:
this threads really misleading who the fuck is di rossi?? is it Danielle DE ROSSI'S brother or dad!? also those that say its "not what we need at the moment" clearly should never have a post read again on here hes EXACTLY what we need in the midfield

A WINNER

I would think not because if it was his brother or dad they would have the same surname!

We need a midfielder, he's a physical presence and would strive to succeed. However, the price tag puts me off - I don't want another summer of clubs holding us to ransom.

For less than half we'd stand a chance of getting Moussa Sissoko from Toulouse. We should be using players and clubs like De Rossi and Roma just as much as they may use us - go to Sissoko for example and tell him we wanted either him or De Rossi of all they guys we could target, and Sissoko knows he's wanted.

If not Sissoko, use this tactic on another target who is young, talented and hungry for success. Then, if Roma do decide they want to sell up after all, they have to come talk to us instead of the other way round, and we get what we want either way.

So i take it there is a good source on this rumour as it seems to be flooding the internet at moment and a mate also told me today that we are bidding 40 million euro's for him?
Doubt we will get him tho as he's next in line to captain Roma when Totti finally does one
Would be an immense signing tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.