Di Rossi?

ethan23 said:
i agree,with th, we dont need him

You mean you agree that he is a) a garbage, tough tackling midget, or b) that we don't need him?

Important distinction to make really, because a) is staggeringly wrong in more ways than one and b) is an opinion which anyone is welcome to (but still utterly wrong in mine).

Can't believe some of the staggering ignorance on here. He is a real man and a true leader. What blue can say we don't need one of them with some of the flakes, basket cases and spoilt babies in our squad?

He's class but I doubt he'd come. He's a real Roma man and I can't see him jumping ship for the Europa league when they've just come second.

If we could get Barton back, Ricardo Fuller, Gatusso, Cassano etc. we could field and entire team assured not to finish a game. And bring in Roy Keane and Cantona as coaches.

Seen us linked again on media watch on our official site. He must be getting on was linked to us in 2010.
Edit :He is 35.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.