Diabetes??

Cookie monster

I got up to go to college and was just about to leave when I said I would lie down for a bit. 6 hours later, after missing college, I woke up. I have been to the toilet 16 times since I woke up at 6. All I have eaten today is a very very small piece of cake that made me feel like I was going to throw up about 10 minutes ago.

So I need the toilet all the time, am very tired and don't have an kind of an appetite. Do I have Diabetes?
Would be a real kick in the crouch if I did.

Why do you think it's something so drastic as Diabetes? rather than catching a bug or mild food poisoning which is more likely

Cookie monster said:
I got up to go to college and was just about to leave when I said I would lie down for a bit. 6 hours later, after missing college, I woke up. I have been to the toilet 16 times since I woke up at 6. All I have eaten today is a very very small piece of cake that made me feel like I was going to throw up about 10 minutes ago.

So I need the toilet all the time, am very tired and don't have an kind of an appetite. Do I have Diabetes?
Would be a real kick in the crouch if I did.
Get ur doctor lad to take a blood sample and he can diagnose you from it if u have Diabetes....its not the end of the world...if u know someone who is a diabetic use their glucose meter and see how ur levels are at present..result in 30 secs..

Swales lives said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Its bad AIDS

Agreed, a Brasseye analysis would prove this. Bad AIDS it is.

This could be true. Cookie is from Brighton, which is the bad aids capital and he's not adverse to a bit of cock and bum fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.