Diana - the princess of hearts.

Of all the recent moronic threads and posters on this site recently, this one actually stands out....I am now begging the mods for a permanent ban, before I descend to this level and then you will have to....it's like being in the crowd of pub idiots...God bless.

Genuinely touched by those kind words.

And it seems to me...

I mourn her still.

She's up there with Phil Collins now, dancing to You Can't hurry love and who knows, probably learning how to drum.

That gets me through each day.

That and about 12 spliffs.

I mourn her still.

She's up there with Phil Collins now, dancing to You Can't hurry love and who knows, probably learning how to drum.

That gets me through each day.

That and about 12 spliffs.

And I would have liked to know you but I was just a kid.

Makes you wonder.

A handwritten letter in which Diana, Princess of Wales claimed that the Prince of Wales was plotting to kill her so he could marry Tiggy Legge-Bourke, the former nanny to Princes William and Harry, has been shown at the inquest into her death.

She wrote: "I am sitting here at my desk today in October, longing for someone to hug me and encourage me to keep strong and hold my head high.

"This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous - my husband is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for him to marry Tiggy. Camilla is nothing but a decoy, so we are all being used by the man in every sense of the word."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1573170/Princess-Diana-letter-Charles-plans-to-kill-me.html

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.