Diarra...am I actually banned?

dancity19

Yes, i did pass on info about Diarra, so does that actually mean I am banned? I think that is a joke if so, It is not like i plucked someone like messi out of the air and said it was happening. I genuinely heard this from a source, who i wholeheartedly believe had spoken to Cook on a golf day, who did say diarra was virtually a done deal. I am sorry for passing this on, but that is what I was doing, passing on info, that had come from a City exec! But all this has done is fuel my anger at the moment with Hughes, a good player we have lost out on, when it could have been done a few weeks ago, as real did with Huntelaar. Wat is this guy doing?

Why is Hughes to blame? You don't think Hughes does all the paperwork, writes up the contracts and discusses terms and conditions, payment profiles etc. with Portsmouth's Chief Exec, do you?

Its Hughes job to pick the players he wants. Its then up to people like Cook to make it happen. Hughes may well be bloody furious at City's inability to get him Diarra but is too professional to say so.

dont worry about it pal,i love abit of a rumour,bloody hell work and and the economy is pretty shit at the moment ,and for me personnallyit takes my mind away from work.
no one will get banned trust me.

3367-large.jpg

Ric posted that so long as the prediction or what-have-you was done in good faith and was reasonable (that's a two-prong test) the person would not be banned if the oo-jah did not come to pass. Whether your information was passed on in good faith is one element, whether it was reasonable is the other.

I don't think you've got anything to worry about tbh. Anyway, I'm sure you'll get a fair hearing and a chance to put your case privately (and you'll be notifed privately as well of any action to which you must direct your attention).

Don't fret mate.

bluemoon73 said:
what it means is you now are known as a wum

Seems fair, and dare I say a trifle naive, I mean as if Cook would discus such delicate matters, FFS some people on here really need to get out more, if he did say it, any information that comes about that way is suspect, I actually think there is some smoke and mirrors going on here, with some unwitting posters on here being drawn in (as well as the press)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.