Diarra...am I actually banned?

You shouldn't be banned yet pal.

Your source's could yet have been correct.

I think we will still get him. He's still a Portsmouth player
as we speak.

It's quite possible that your sources may have been correct. It is also quite possible that he was lined up to come to us, but nothing can be signed before Jan 1st, so let's be realistic, if Madrid then come in it hardly a surprise that the player will then want to go to Madrid. If some people on here think that we are already a more attractive proposition than Madrid then they need to get their heads out of the clouds.

It may well have been a done deal but events have worked against it

Real sacked Shuster and replaced him with Rams-arse who had just left the Premier League having been impressed with Diarra who's head has been turned by the Chumps League and the "magic" of Madrid If Real had appointed someone else then Diarra would have propably signed for City So your info was good at the time and no one at City f**ked up

I think each case should be judged on it's merit. You don't want to be banning people when they are genuinely passing on info.

You can normally tell those who are on a blatant wind up anyway.

Guys like this, and Oldham Blue and quite a few others who seem genuine should be ok.

Speculation is what makes this board so exciting and it's the reason many of us have done next to fuck all at work since the start of the month. We don't want the board to turn into mancityfans.net where speculation is frowned upon. (not a knock on that site, it's just different from this one).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.