did i pull a flanker on city

marco

right,bought 3 season tickets yesterday the price should have been £508 each anyway i paid for two but the guy who wanted the 3rd didnt have the money,so i had this idea and what i did was i got a junior for £95 in his sons name now his son dosn't go but the thing is he can upgrade it over the phone before the match for himself 'you can do this unlimited amount of times in the east stand' so the bottom line is although he will eventually pay the season ticket off over the 19 games it has aloud him to get his foot in the door with limited funds pluss not having to aproach zebra finance and pay high interest charges.
just an idea for you if your skint and want a bit more time to pay for your s/t

marco said:
right,bought 3 season tickets yesterday the price should have been £508 each anyway i paid for two but the guy who wanted the 3rd didnt have the money,so i had this idea and what i did was i got a junior for £95 in his sons name now his son dosn't go but the thing is he can upgrade it over the phone before the match for himself 'you can do this unlimited amount of times in the east stand' so the bottom line is although he will eventually pay the season ticket off over the 19 games it has aloud him to get his foot in the door with limited funds pluss not having to aproach zebra finance and pay high interest charges.

sound like a good idea, so you are telling me that if you ring on the day they will change it to an adult pass, at no extra cost?

Robbo. said:
marco said:

sound like a good idea, so you are telling me that if you ring on the day they will change it to an adult pass, at no extra cost?
no,they will upgrade the season card unlimited amount of times 'every game' but he will have to pay the diference on the day

Bluemoon115 said:
des hardi said:
no .................but posting on it may mess up your chances dude

Why?

Theres nothing wrong with what he's doing. It's City's glitch, not marco's.

I'm desperate for the new season now. I ache for it.
then do what i have done but it only works in the east stand cos thats unlimited upgrade,the north stand is only five upgrades per season

marco said:
Bluemoon115 said:
des hardi said:
no .................but posting on it may mess up your chances dude

Why?

Theres nothing wrong with what he's doing. It's City's glitch, not marco's.

I'm desperate for the new season now. I ache for it.
then do what i have done but it only works in the east stand cos thats unlimited upgrade,the north stand is only five upgrades per season

No, I've got my ticket sorted, I'm just saying I need the new season to come, now.

I'm doing stupid things like watch Rugby, and I just can't be doing with that!

or you could chance your arm and go for it...trouble being on the inside the light turns green for adults red for kids or vice versa but if nobody clocks you then happy days.
if they do its a quick queue job and upgrade nowt lost!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.