Did Ryan go to Cardiff ?

The people who figure most prominently in the ad are true fans but some of the others were just extras:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.creativereview.co.uk/cr-blog/2013/august/barclays-football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.creativereview.co.uk/cr-blog ... s-football</a>

roaminblue said:
you mean the Barclays ad?

I don't know about all of them but a couple of them are definitely actors
the city fans are actually at white hart lane looking glum which makes me think it might have even been filmed at there at the back end of last season when we got spanked

stimo said:
roaminblue said:

the city fans are actually at white hart lane looking glum which makes me think it might have even been filmed at there at the back end of last season when we got spanked

It was all filmed just over a month ago, filled a few of the blocks with extras to make it look like a full house

stimo said:
roaminblue said:

it was filmed about 4 weeks ago mate

antculmcfc said:
stimo said:
roaminblue said:

it was filmed about 4 weeks ago mate
ah well it looks quite legit!

RMC91 said:
stimo said:
roaminblue said:

It was all filmed just over a month ago, filled a few of the blocks with extras to make it look like a full house

Alright Ryan, hows it goin? Haha

antculmcfc said:
RMC91 said:
stimo said:

Alright Ryan, hows it goin? Haha

Haha alright pal, not bad where was you on Sunday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.