Did Ryan go to Cardiff ?

This weeks Stockport Express says Ryan is a member at Bredbury - he wasn't on the Bredbury Coach to Cardiff I was on - could've been on our other one though...

cant spell-dont care said:
Hate that advert, thanks for your support and that but your all getting priced out in the next 3 years.

Yep. What a load of bollocks it is. They don't give two fucks about real fans and no bullshit over sentimental ad is gonna change that.

Yes he did go. He was on a coach with bredbury that I was on. Unfortunately had to endure 'shut up Ryan' persistently all the way there and back. Poor lad

stonerblue said:
cant spell-dont care said:
Hate that advert, thanks for your support and that but your all getting priced out in the next 3 years.

Yep. What a load of bollocks it is. They don't give two fucks about real fans and no bullshit over sentimental ad is gonna change that.

To be fair it's an advert for Barclays and I'm not sure how much they have to do with the price of tickets or pies. Although I do agree with the sentiment behind your statements for what it's worth.

Who are wet spam playing in that advert? Obviously its us v spurs but who is playing west 'arm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.