Did Ryan go to Cardiff ?

kenzie115 said:
Pigeonho said:
It is one fucking annoying as fuck advert, too.

I think it's great, makes me smile every time, particularly the Everton chap.

We complain endlessly that the big corporations and people who run football don't care about match-going fans nowadays, so it's nice to see something like that in my opinion.

In what way does that advert show they care?

kenzie115 said:
Pigeonho said:
It is one fucking annoying as fuck advert, too.

I think it's great, makes me smile every time, particularly the Everton chap.

We complain endlessly that the big corporations and people who run football don't care about match-going fans nowadays, so it's nice to see something like that in my opinion.

Please do not be a victim of the power of advertising.

A recent example of Barclays actions:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25525621

this thread has me confused now to some its manchester la la la to others its manchester na na na so what is it i allways sang the later of the two have i been making a dick of myself

marco said:
this thread has me confused now to some its manchester la la la to others its manchester na na na so what is it i allways sang the later of the two have i been making a dick of myself

I think you can probably get away with using either without committing a colossal faux pas.

marco said:

Not another Barm / Muffin debate FFS

it's na na na and Barm

Just seen the advert again and I was wondering about the choice of clubs featured.

And I reckon it's there sets of supporters who have had to put up with more successful near neighbours over the years, but have stuck by their club nevertheless.

And I like the advert too. It makes me smile every time I watch it.

Vienna_70 said:
Just seen the advert again and I was wondering about the choice of clubs featured.

And I reckon it's there sets of supporters who have had to put up with more successful near neighbours over the years, but have stuck by their club nevertheless.

What about West ham? Can't think of any successful East London teams in recent times. Unless you're counting Chelsea and Arsenal, who aren't particularly ''near'' to Upton Park.

jimharri said:
Vienna_70 said:

What about West ham? Can't think of any successful East London teams in recent times. Unless you're counting Chelsea and Arsenal, who aren't particularly ''near'' to Upton Park.

Yes, I did mean Chelsea and Arsenal - and Tottenham to a certain extent - as they are all in the same city.

Arsenal is only eight miles from West Ham and Chelsea is 13 miles away. Not exactly vast distances, are they?

Vienna_70 said:

But 'Ryan' and his female friends all look about 18 years old, so they don't really know anything other than a City in the shadows, so to speak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.