Did that whole 100 points thing mean more to you than you thought it would?

Still can't quite let go of typical city,the derby and all,but maybe fate had us doing it our way

Gabby has had his sergio moment,the passing over to the youngsters with a bit of help from the oldies

I was fuming Sunday until we scored, just kept thinking how many points we left on the field like Hudds, Rags etc.

To do it in the 4th minute of added time made it even more special.
I'd like to have won the derby and been 25 points ahead, and been unbeaten at home, and to have had more than 100 points - and would have saved all the angst during the game on Sunday - but wouldn't have missed that feeling when that goal went in!

Hasn't properly sunk in yet. It's an achievement that will get better with time.
There will be kids kicking balls against walls in slums, favelas, barrios, townships, you name it, all around the world right now who will learn about the football we’re playing and the achievements of the centurions.. and they’ll dream of playing for us one day.. and they’ll start supporting City.. that’s how important it will turn out to be in the long run.. as important as Aguero’s 93.20!

Why not 102 points next season.
Win both derby's or away at anfield.
Who knows what's achievable with this team and PEP in charge.
I never dreamt we could get 100 points now I think anything is possible.
C.T.I.D

When Jesus scored it felt like the Sergio moment all over again, winning the league is far more important than any points total, but because it was done so early and on a night Utd lost, and knowing we were likely to win it ages ago took the euphoria out of it.

The reaction from the players, staff and especially Pep at Southampton showed it was a major moment as well as the league win.

Yeah. I would’ve been depressed for a few weeks had we not got that goal.

Get the feeling that if we'd won the title on Derby day that the rest of the season would've been a damp squib. I think losing that day motivated the players in the run in.

It didn't mean more to me than I thought it would; I've been extremely keen on the idea of City achieving it for a few weeks and it was one of the main reasons I made sure I was at the Southampton game.

Should have known better but I thought we'd blown it and was really quite pissed off until Gabby netted and then I was ecstatic. If anything made it more special than I was expecting, it was the reaction of the players, staff and supporters when that goal went in :)

Also, tbf, it's probably still sinking in a bit just what a historic moment it actually was.

It was the perfect end to the greatest season in our club's history.

Last edited:
I thought it probably wouldn`t ... but fuck,it did on the day.
I was shouting at that telly,especially in that first half when everyone was giving the ball away.
I was a lot more upbeat until we got to about 92 minutes and I`d resigned myself to us missing out.And then it happened.It seemed as the whole bastard thing was in slow motion (bit like the QPR game) when Jesus received that ball and it seemed an eternity for him to casually lob the goalie.And then !!
Fucking shouting like there was no tomorrow from me.Everything had just been building up inside me and it was like a pressure valve being released.
Well done (again and again boys) in achieving something that we all longed for,especially those of you who had lumped some money on at the bookies,but we took our bastard time in doing it.
But what a time to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.