Did tomorrow just become a must win

Guess that's it for this season then! A real pity as we had started well but it just fizzled out in the end.

I hope that Hughes tries to use the remaining games to try out some of the kids and also to try and test out a few of the others to see who we should keep next year. I guess we can also play for the money as we can always sneak a place and an extra 500k

Hope everyone enjoys their summer holidays and that a few of our players make the most of the rest.

lucky to finish top 8 if we keep playing that bad. we have to beat these teams if we want to
finish 4.rags win these games when they play crap, so should we. hope i feel better 2moro, but
that game pist me rite off. sorry.

bluesyob said:
every game should be a must win imo

No guys. Only a must win if you need the points to stave off relegation.

The others are "It would be nice to win this match for a change" or "We would do well to pick up three points in this match, as CFC and BinDippers have gone belly up".

I think we are going to become a less than lovely club with too many ArseMANUre characteristics if we adopt a must win face. Didn't feel like that in 68. Let's adopt the Bell mantra and feel that there isn't a fixture we couldn't win.

At the end of FT and on reflection, we were not good enough value for all the points today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.