Did we really get it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're not really here

I'm totally confused. Surely we didn't make such a monumental cock up that we didn't know what we needed to top the group. We have a hundred coaches and countless analysts, if they really didn't know heads should roll because that is truly amateurish and embarrassing.
Whether we would have got another is immaterial, it is a joke that a top class outfit could be so clueless.

We're not really here said:
I'm totally confused. Surely we didn't make such a monumental cock up that we didn't know what we needed to top the group. We have a hundred coaches and countless analysts, if they really didn't know heads should roll because that is truly amateurish and embarrassing.
Whether we would have got another is immaterial, it is a joke that a top class outfit could be so clueless.

1517169219.jpg

Somebody at the club knows, they should have told Pellegrini........

From the OS

Had The Beast scored, the Blues would have topped the group against all the odds. As it was, they had to settle for a stunning win that more than restored the pride lost in the first meeting between these two teams.

No offence mate, but you're a complete dick

Not seen the interview. Did Pellegrini think our 18 goals to Bayern's 17 was the deciding factor and not head-to-head aggregate? Or is he simply being misunderstood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.