Did you celebrate? (vs Spurs pg21)

It seems to me they are starting to look at our decisions a bit more closely and will likely favor the opposition if it’s border line and they can get away with it. Like I said in an earlier post we need to score more goals to get around this problem.
That’s not even what bothers me the most.

It’s the fact that I feel like I can’t celebrate goals properly anymore. The best thing about football is ruined.

How come the initial tug on Eric's arm was ignored? Should have been a pen for us if VAR is micro-analysing all the incidents...…
Me and another guy on here been saying that all week. It's a foul on Emeric and a pen, but we scored so no need for a pen. Goal-line tech is instant and absolute - no arguing. And until handball and offside are instant and absolute we shouldn't have it. Failing that, football should follow the example of cricket and rugby where the equivalent of the VAR ref has to provide a running commentary of what they see that's broadcast - stage by stage. If we had that, the VAR ref would have had to describe the grab on Emeric, including Emeric freeing his arm from the grip leading to the ball hitting his arm (and the defender's from what I could see).

And no, I didn't celebrate properly with all the guys around me going crazy. I said 'VAR' not even knowing there was a doubt. VAR's already got into my head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.