Did you have a fight at high school!!

Had one scuffle call it a draw. Had one fight with a girl but was unable to fight back ended up with big scratch on my face and a clump of hair pulled out. Thanks dad for drilling it into me never to hit a girl:)

1 for each of my high school years. Didn't make it to assembly on the 1st day of 1st year (Year 7 these days).

I wasn't hard by any stretch of the imagination but it was a school where you had to be seen to stick up for yourself otherwise school was going to be very difficult.

1 for each of my high school years. Didn't make it to assembly on the 1st day of 1st year (Year 7 these days).

I wasn't hard by any stretch of the imagination but it was a school where you had to be seen to stick up for yourself otherwise school was going to be very difficult.
"You took the words right out of my mouth".
Very similar experience to you SHB. You had to stick up for yourself or risk being bullied for 5 years.
And I managed to stick up for myself without stabbing anybody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.