Did You Shout At Kompany Not To Shoot?

Good catch from the Catalan journalist in the post match, I knew last night was the 10 year anniversary of Iniesta's Stamford Bridge goal but did not know it was also the date of his daughter's birthday as well as when Laporta offered him the coaching job for the 1st team. Destiny? Helluva coincidence. May 6 should be circled on the calendar when Pep is involved

Not only did I shout No, No, No, I also somehow didn't realise it had gone in at first

No I didnt, although I was watching it I was getting slightly miffed at Laporte asking someone to step up and seemingly no one there, then Vinnie stepped up and made history. Ity was out of the blue for me.

Ive watched it so many times since

It was more of a NooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss to be honest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.