Didi

turts

Might be a stupid question but is hamann still on the books? Or has he crawled back into a german brothel with the thousands we've paid him over the past god knows how many years?

"God knows how many years"? Do you mean three seasons?

It's not Hamann's fault if the club offered him a contract when he was 33 years old and clearly on his last legs. You can't blame him for not being physically quick anymore. His contract ends at the end of June, at which point we should keep someone of his experties as a coach, although I don't think we will.

Dobsy87 said:

It's not Hamann's fault if the club offered him a contract when he was 33 years old and clearly on his last legs. You can't blame him for not being physically quick anymore. His contract ends at the end of June, at which point we should keep someone of his experties as a coach, although I don't think we will.
Behave yourself he's dead wood you'd have a coaching staff the size of fat sam's if you gave all the old timers a coaching role, ship them out and off the pay role

Dobsy87 said:

He had a bloody good season last year to say he was on his last legs! He was one of Pearce's few good buys imo. Even if he hardly played for Pearce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.