Didn't take long Bigga - Sarah Palin

M M

mat

First the titty pic then this.
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7592636.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7592636.stm</a>

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, newly picked as Republican John McCain's running mate, has revealed that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant.

Mrs Palin, a social conservative who is opposed to abortion, said in a statement her daughter Bristol would keep the child and marry its father.

The term "shotgun" springs to mind

Ha! I heard about this. She'll probably encourage her to shit out 5 or 6 like herself and be a loving and devoted housewife, know her place and be subservient to her husband. There is something creepy about her and just about everybody I've met from Alaska.

Yeah, I heard this a few hours ago, but was stuck in Our Big Day! Whooo!

Anyway, this can go one of two ways. Although McCain is thinking "Fook, not NOW!", they can just turn it into a closer link to blue collar families, struggling on low income and wayward children.

Of course, McCain and co. will be there to offer unqualified support to the Palin family.

Spin is a wonderful thing!

Bigga said:
Yeah, I heard this a few hours ago, but was stuck in Our Big Day! Whooo!

Anyway, this can go one of two ways. Although McCain is thinking "Fook, not NOW!", they can just turn it into a closer link to blue collar families, struggling on low income and wayward children.

Of course, McCain and co. will be there to offer unqualified support to the Palin family.

Spin is a wonderful thing!

That's after helping the people of new Orleans - 3 years fucking late!!!!

Bigga said:
mat said:
First the titty pic then this.

Whoa whoa! Clearly, I was giddy before!...

What 'titty pic'?? You never posted about it!

apologies for getting your hopes up bigga as i've just discovered its a fake.
fake

You're right Bigga, the GOP strategists/advisors are already on the news stations turning it into a narrative about Palin's shared struggle with the 'average American family', how they face the same challenges etc. That said, I think all things considered this hurts McCain, the only real demographic justification for Palin was that she might attract religious conservatives, as Hillary's voters are too far to the left to really get behind someone who's anti-choice and fairly backward ideologically. Evangelical voters are going to think twice when they see something like this, and even something relatively innocuous like this girl's out-of-wedlock pregnancy might alienate those people if they start to think Palin doesn't share their values.

She has recently added that her daughter will be buying a "pick up truck" drinking piss masquerding as beer wearing a lumberjack shirt and is to start banjo lessons immediately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.