Didsbury

Have a mate too lives back of the bluebell, laughs at the chorlton creepers, one arty market at weekends and a new craft bar where every pint is in 2/3 pots and cost over 4 quid don't make it posh yet.

I go Leve sometimes tbf as it is staight up the fallowfield loop from abbey hey as freds is a decent pint, don't mind the klondyke and bluebell a nice boozer, bar that though it's pretty much like any other neglected part of manchester also, no vegan hairdressers yet.
No one mentions the park back of the horseshoe has been beset with assaults and molestations the last year in the gentrification articles either :-)

Yeh I went in Dice Lounge a couple of months back and the LSC and Gooch lads didn’t really look ready for Falaffal burgers and bath tub brewed ale ;-)

Terrible news that about the assaults by the park. I did hear a lot of sex offenders had been re-housed round that way, horrendous thing to do to any community.

I remember a pub called the old cock inn back in the 70s students and nurses had some good times,probably been pulled down now.

I remember a pub called the old cock inn back in the 70s students and nurses had some good times,probably been pulled down now.

Literally every lad in Manchester knew where the nurses drank
I’ve driven past that hundreds of times and wondered if it’s any good. Obviously you think it is!

Better off going to a funeral mate.The regs there when I went, you'll feel more welcome in a pub on the hills. Going back though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.