Diego Maradona (film)

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
Just been to see this film. What a great film, doesn't eulogise him in any way. It's like a no-holds-barred investigation into what happened during his time at Napoli. Really enjoyed it. I've always thought he was the greatest player of all time because the era he played in subjected him to horrendous tackles the likes of which would be straight reds in today's game. Not only that but the media attention and fan adulation he endured was on a totally different scale. There was no modern life coaches or anything like that back then and yet he pretty much single-handedly galvanised a club and a whole region and of course his country into believing they were invincible. What I'm trying to say is go and see it for yourself as it doesn't put any spin on him and allows the viewer to make their own mind up about him. But guys, what a fuckin player that lad was.

scarface.jpg

Looking forward to seeing it. Heard the TFS podcast where the director was saying they got some footage from Maradona’s personal cameramen or something like that. They said some of the behind the scenes footage is incredible, seems like it tells a story not many know.

Just been to see this film. What a great film, doesn't eulogise him in any way. It's like a no-holds-barred investigation into what happened during his time at Napoli. Really enjoyed it. I've always thought he was the greatest player of all time because the era he played in subjected him to horrendous tackles the likes of which would be straight reds in today's game. Not only that but the media attention and fan adulation he endured was on a totally different scale. There was no modern life coaches or anything like that back then and yet he pretty much single-handedly galvanised a club and a whole region and of course his country into believing they were invincible. What I'm trying to say is go and see it for yourself as it doesn't put any spin on him and allows the viewer to make their own mind up about him. But guys, what a fuckin player that lad was.
Greatest player ever

Great player, one of the best ever....
He's been an embarrassment for a very long time off the pitch, his time has been and gone but it's just not registered with him and I don't think it ever will....!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.