Diego Maradona

Why? Does one wipe the other clean?

Owen was an utter cock playing for the scouse, real and scum confirms it to be true.

He got done for performing enhancing drugs how many games did he get away with it in before he was caught?

That is cheating, of course, we are bitter at the hand of god shit, why shouldn't we be?

English not Argentinian mate, even if Zabs is/was my favourite City player :)
Zabba is an adopted Manc!

:)

I'm too young to have ever seen him live, but if there's one thing I appreciate in players it's uniqueness. There won't be another like him.

I'm sure that free kick was given when Maradona had been chopped down in the box by the keeper. It was a blatant penalty, but the ref inexplicably gave an indirect free-kick but he somehow scored any way. Ridiculous technique to get it up and over the wall from there!

I'm too young to have ever seen him live, but if there's one thing I appreciate in players it's uniqueness. There won't be another like him.

Insane technique.

I wonder if some of the posters crying about his "Hand of God" goal are some of the posters claiming not to give a fuck about England matches during an international break...

Could be worth a couple of hours of research if I could be arsed. I think I'd rather re-watch the documentary about the greatest player of all time instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.