Diego Maradona

Great quote from Ali Bennaceur, who reffed the 86 World Cup quarter final, effectively claiming an assist for Maradona’s second goal. Puts Mike Dean to shame.

Maradona meets referee Ali Bennaceur who allowed 'Hand of God' goal......

image.jpg

Small piece of advice. When doing a quick check of the news on your tablet, wear your reading glasses, otherwise you might get the impression that MADONNA had died. D'oh.

Some people using an island full of penguins Argentina invaded nearly 49 years ago as an excuse for banging their chests and despising the man.

The hand of God goal was a political statement.
The Falklands "conflict" was from April - June 1982, as war was never formally declared - nearly 39 years ago.
I have (somewhere) a book of cartoons by "Giles" of the (?)Express covering the period, one of them showing the local Port Stanley outlet of Kentucky Fried Penguin! Another shows the local cinema showing the film "The Empire Strikes Back".

The Falklands "conflict" was from April - June 1982, as war was never formally declared - nearly 39 years ago.
I have (somewhere) a book of cartoons by "Giles" of the (?)Express covering the period, one of them showing the local Port Stanley outlet of Kentucky Fried Penguin! Another shows the local cinema showing the film "The Empire Strikes Back".
I meant 39. My fat fingers getting in the way.

I think used to have that comic book too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.