Diego Maradona

3 funeral directors who lifted the lid on the coffin for selfies, 2 have been found dead, the other in a critical condition, ive been sent pics of the selfies and a video of police taking the bodies out of a bin

3 funeral directors who lifted the lid on the coffin for selfies, 2 have been found dead, the other in a critical condition, ive been sent pics of the selfies and a video of police taking the bodies out of a bin

Scummy bastards for taking pics like that, the mob that killed them are worse, imagine killing someone for upsetting you?

If the photograph had to be taken then it certainly wasn't one for smiles and thumbs up. Not saying I would ever do it myself in that position but surely in a hypothetical world where I did take that photo, then it's one to be shown to family only in years to come. Only ever going to get one reaction posting something that sensitive online.

Very emotional nation and to the Argentinians he was a God. No way were they going to emerge unscathed for doing something like that.

Are you sure. I saw on the news that they had been fired from their jobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.