Diego Maradona

I saw that photo of Maradona with his family photos in the background with Aguero's face scribbled over... bizarre lol.
Fking childish, well it didn't do anything to fk up Sergio & his boy,
Fking hypocrite,the women he been with.

Still cannot believe it man. I mean for me hasn't sunk in. I still play football albeit shit level. And even tho I'm right footed, always tried to model my game on his style. We all did, even though we failed. Distraught. :(

As great as Messi is he is not as good as Maradona in his prime no way. What he did at Napoli is stuff of legends, not to mention the 86 World Cup
Yeah, I think that's what elevates him above all others for me. He almost single-handedly (excuse the pun) won the World Cup in 86, and took Napoli to two Serie A titles, when they had never won it before (or since).

Sure most people have already seen it, but if not the Maradona documentary that was released last year is well worth watching:

I think Andre Villas-Boas has come out with an early contender for dumbest memorial idea -

As great as Messi is he is not as good as Maradona in his prime no way. What he did at Napoli is stuff of legends, not to mention the 86 World Cup
How many world cups did that little Messi win for his country?

Messi is magnificent, Maradona was simply incredible, the pressure on the guy from even a child was incredible but he always did it.

His achievements at Napoli were stunning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.