Diesel claims.

LangleyBlue1970

Team supported
Manchester City
Has anyone bothered with this?
Just seen an ad for claiming compensation if you’ve owned a diesel car registered between 2007 and 2020. I’ve owned 3. All second hand.

I was sceptical of the PPI scandal but ended up with a nice £2k after putting a claim in off the cuff.

Does anyone know if this is worth the hassle?

Who and what are you claiming for/from. Is this one of those parasitic ambulance chasing firm of caring solicitors....
Had a google and it’s if you were misinformed of the emissions the car would put out. Even if you bought it off a second hand dealer. Because everyone asks about that, right?!

Has anyone bothered with this?
Just seen an ad for claiming compensation if you’ve owned a diesel car registered between 2007 and 2020. I’ve owned 3. All second hand.

I was sceptical of the PPI scandal but ended up with a nice £2k after putting a claim in off the cuff.

Does anyone know if this is worth the hassle?
Do it by post rather than email and you might be able to trip over on an uneven pavement and sue the council while you are at it.

I have a Diesel that qualifies for this but can't imagine that i'll be claiming the money, I don't like the claim culture that is everywhere now. What does concern me though is that car manufacturers can make these false claims in the first place.

I have to say that the emision levels were key to my decision to purchase my current diesel car, not for any particular moral reason but this was because due to the very low claimed emisions I pay zero road tax each year.

As I have had 6 years tax free I feel I have had a good deal out of the purchase already.

I know someone who contacted one of these law firms who advertise about all these German cars and their emissions.
They want you to be willing to sign up so as to gain enough names of people to take them to court.
They have absolute no chance against the lawyers of BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen & co if it ever gets there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.