Different Place, Different Club

Why Always Ste

Ok, as many fellow Blues support City due to some kind of connection with the Clubs location, and Family living in the area... (will probably change as we become more of a TV Team)

If you had to choose a Different Place to live in and support the nearby Club -
Who would you choose right now?

For me it's :

Amsterdam - Ajax.

Great transport to the stadium.
The facilities outside the ground were decent.
Cycle everywhere.
Get bored of Footy? Go and have a Blaze or some Mushrooms

And I'm technically supporting them already as they play The Vermin for the YourHoper League Trophy

Lucca-Fiorentina.
Culture, food,weather, quick train ride to Florence on match days. That would do for me.

Ok, as many fellow Blues support City due to some kind of connection with the Clubs location, and Family living in the area... (will probably change as we become more of a TV Team)

If you had to choose a Different Place to live in and support the nearby Club -
Who would you choose right now?

For me it's :

Amsterdam - Ajax.

Great transport to the stadium.
The facilities outside the ground were decent.
Cycle everywhere.
Get bored of Footy? Go and have a Blaze or some Mushrooms

And I'm technically supporting them already as they play The Vermin for the YourHoper League Trophy
The dutch rags? Fuck that.

I'd go live in Verona, beautiful city, not far from a lot of great places and would support Hellas Verona, who, incidentally, have tonight just been promoted back to Serie A at the first attempt.

The dutch rags? Fuck that.

I'd go live in Verona, beautiful city, not far from a lot of great places and would support Hellas Verona, who, incidentally, have tonight just been promoted back to Serie A at the first attempt.

I'd choose the same. Loved Verona, and had a gander round their stadium pre season when I went.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.