digi aerial?

Ally.P

How much is a digital aerial ? Apparantly I still have an analogue one. God knows, dont understand this techi stuff!

Thanks

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ukfree.tv/showme.php?s=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ukfree.tv/showme.php?s=0</a>

this should help

have a look your ariel and see if its any of the types shown

in my last house I could get freeview with an loft ariel!

I know a guy who fits them,great service great price, pm me if ya want em and i'll dig out his details for you. Some fitters rip you off quoting it as a digital aerial when there just doing the same theyve always done...ie,fit an aerial.

All aerials are the same if you got a working aerial you dont need a new one.
But you should get one with two points for about £100.

Are you on about the digital switchover malarkey? All aerials are the same, so if you've been told you need a new one you have met what is politely called a cad. Less politely a mercenary ****. What you do need is a box that you plug into your existing aerial socket. <£20 from any major supermarket.

There is no such thing as a digital aerial! Your current aerial will work with a freeview box. Now that Granadaland is digital only they have boosted the signal anyaway.

Ally.P said:
How much is a digital aerial ? Apparantly I still have an analogue one. God knows, dont understand this techi stuff!

Thanks

£4.99 at tk maxx. No pissing about, just plug it into a power socket and you're away. Aerial is the size of a mobile phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.