Dilemma.. My 6 year old son's just been scouted by the Rags!

Dribble

They're very keen on him & I've asked for time to consider their offer but as a lifelong, die-hard Blue I don't know if I should follow my head & heart & tell them to fuck off or should I be thinking about my boy's best interests?

HELP!!! :-(

Dribble said:
They're very keen on him & I've asked for time to consider their offer but as a lifelong, die-hard Blue I don't know if I should follow my head & heart & tell them to fuck off or should I be thinking about my boy's best interests?

HELP!!! :-(
think about the boy and let him go to the rags......then city will sign him up when he's about 11-12 :)

Then why not draw City's attention to him bud ?? explain to them the situation and tell them how it is.. Give City first refusal..

he goes to them, its a no brainer. football for a fan is a week-end pastime, to the players its their job, their future. the kid goes, simple as.

samharris said:
Then why not draw City's attention to him bud ?? explain to them the situation and tell them how it is.. Give City first refusal..
This.

Let him join, we have rags playing for us in our youth set up, so it can be done to put you or your son's loyalty to one side.

The fact that clubs are scouting 6 year olds is utter madness!!! I think its one reason why countries like Brazil and Argentina seemed to have blown past England on the intl stage the past 20 years!!!!

mate, this is a no brainer just let him go!

he can easily just change when he gets older to city, but the big thing is getting him in a training school..............i wouldnt throw away this chance for ur son

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.