Dilemma

BlueHammer85

One of my girl mates had her two dogs stolen from her house last week, she was absolutely devastated. i helped her with the missing dog posters ...

but today she found out, her Ex boyfriend has stolen them and is keeping them at his mums. The reason ... he is on ABH charge for beating this girl up and he knows this is the one thing that can really hurt her. the police say they cant do anything as this is a 'Civil case' she cant have any contact with him or he's family as the ABH charge is still pending

now... i feel sick that someone could do this not only to a girl but to the actual dogs who have been with her for years

My first instinct was get together a bunch of my mates and go to his mums and just get them. But .. this guy has also been involved with a murder case a few years ago and is known for not giving a f*ck, basically someone you dont want to get involved with

shall i leave it ? or shall i get involved and what can i/we do ?

Go round to his mum's and boot the door in, batter any **** that comes near you, take the dogs and leave.

Then move away. Preferably to a foreign country and change your name to Shirley Gooch.

give ace ventura a bell !!

nah fcuk it get a team together and go round with ballys on! he'll know the score! if he puts up a problem he's in the shit!

win win! take the dogs to a relatives for a while in case he tries the "re kidnap" routine!

easy peasy!

salfordpaul said:
give ace ventura a bell !!

nah fcuk it get a team together and go round with ballys on! he'll know the score! if he puts up a problem he's in the shit!

win win! take the dogs to a relatives for a while in case he tries the "re kidnap" routine!

easy peasy!

this is what im considering, i could easily get a little army together who'd be up for this.

This sound prawpa nawghty. Get Danny Dyer and the ICF crew on him.

In all seriousness, just steal the dogs back, watch the house and wait till they are let out.

Have a word around though, you dont want him waving a glock in your face, make sure he doesnt run around with one in his back pocket all day.

Find out wher the pooches are throw them a few bars of choc,wait a couple of days the dog will shit diaohrrea everywhere,he will be begging her to take them back.

Otherwise keep your beak out ,it may end up disjointed.

Get yer mates, go round, grab the dogs, if nobody comes near you kick some shit over just for the image then do one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.