Dinamo Zagreb - 1 night stay - Flight Only £319pp

Booked this option for flights over an hour ago and still awaiting confirmation email ??
Has anyone else had to wait a while for confirmation when using this company ( no nothing in junk mail )
Don’t get me wrong I’ve heard nothing but good reports on the trips that sportsoptions organise but just paranoid as just shelled out £638 and no confirmation even though it’s come out of my account

What’s it like over ther with tickets do you need your name on tickets?
City have said your name will be on the ticket, but it will go on open sale so it shouldn't cause a problem for anyone that wants to go

Booked this option for flights over an hour ago and still awaiting confirmation email ??
Has anyone else had to wait a while for confirmation when using this company ( no nothing in junk mail )
Don’t get me wrong I’ve heard nothing but good reports on the trips that sportsoptions organise but just paranoid as just shelled out £638 and no confirmation even though it’s come out of my account
Best to give them a shout mate, they'll sort it out for you. Their number is 01925 755 222.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.