Dinamo Zagreb (a) post-match thread

I wouldn't say he was excellent but yes he did have one of his better games & just because you dont agree with my views doesn't mean I cant say what I think. It's a forum!
And yes he was excellent last night. Covered back well, tackled, passed, overlapped, and great crosses. He has had some bad and regular injuries, he needs rhythm back, hopefully last night was the start (or you could be an utter tot and say he played well last night so he will be shit next game)

Why don’t you give the guy a break, he was excellent last night instead of spouting your shite about an individual you should be taking the positives from the game. If you’ve got nothing proactive to say fuck off out and stay of here your views are bullshit

Boy behind me at the game did nothing but slag Mendy and Pep
I had to move away before he got a slap

And yes he was excellent last night. Covered back well, tackled, passed, overlapped, and great crosses. He has had some bad and regular injuries, he needs rhythm back, hopefully last night was the start (or you could be an utter tot and say he played well last night so he will be shit next game)
The remark was taken more as a joke but it seems to have hit a sore spot with you. The fact is Mendy has played more poor games than good ones.

RE Foden - Agree thought he linked-up with Mendy very well and brought the best out of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.