Dining out on your own

If the other half does not want to come to a Euro away Andrew you will be the first jasper I call .Two singles though and purely Platonic !

No mate it may not be intimidating but it can in some circles be construed as irritating as fook. How do you you know that they really want to chat to you and you are not just irritating them..Serious question ? And apologies for the left field .

Regarding Lyon you wont scare no one as its football trip and not a restaurant. Away trips with blues are brilliant with groups and couples and singles.Although as an addendum I would not travel to football alone.
I’ve work away all my life, people want to chat to you or they don’t, it’s a life skill, in France I’m there for 5 days a chilled out restaurant will probably come into play but made no plans, did 7 days in Amsterdam on my own for an away match, only BM lad I talked to was Sweep on the flight out, just like immersing myself with new people and somewhere new, spent a bit of time in Jamaica and some of it is fairly lawless, but if you don’t get amongst it how do you know how the world turns ?

Dining out alone is about self-confidence and enjoying your own company, really. Not everyone has that gift.

Its not a gift Gordon however in your world it may just be.I guess we are all different and whatever rocks your world lad.Andrew talks of interaction and you talk about enjoying your own company so what is it then ?

Last edited:
I’ve work away all my life, people want to chat to you or they don’t, it’s a life skill, in France I’m there for 5 days a chilled out restaurant will probably come into play but made no plans, did 7 days in Amsterdam on my own for an away match, only BM lad I talked to was Sweep on the flight out, just like immersing myself with new people and somewhere new, spent a bit of time in Jamaica and some of it is fairly lawless, but if you don’t get amongst it how do you know how the world turns ?

Good post but just not for me Andrew.Are you talking about Sean ?

Self confidence is the ultimate gift - unless you’re Hitler or Stalin...

I would sooner be Hitler and Stalin and enjoy the pleasure of a takeaway at Homeski than sit on my own staring at the restaurant wallpaper.Unless of course you fidget around with your mobile.Help me out what do you do whilst waiting for the next course to arrive ?

I have to go to bed now Gordon as I am grafting tomorrow. Take care pal and if ever your in Manchester I will come and have a bite to eat with you.Same with Andrew.Adios Amigos.

I would sooner be Hitler and Stalin and enjoy the pleasure of a takeaway than sit on my own staring at the wallpaper.Unless of course you fidget around with your mobile.Help me out what do you do whilst waiting for the next course to arrive ?
Plot, meet new friends, widen my horizons, check out the waitress, make the people on the next table laugh (I'm especially good at this one) post on Bluemoon, read The Times, read for work the next day - quite frankly, the latter is a cost effective way for me to keep the decent bucks rolling in, without the distraction of a girlfriend.

I enjoy the plotting the most, though.

Good post but just not for me Andrew.Are you talking about Sean ?
No one calls me Andrew apart from my mum and she’s been dead for over 20 years, I’m not sure why chatting to new people doesn’t expand your horizons, it just makes the world tick, I’m sure GDM has had social interaction with thousands as have I, it’s always a learning experience even if you learn your talking to a fuckwhit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.