Dino's Bar and Grill

CitizenTID

The consensus is Thin Lizzy's "The Boys are Back in Town" is about the QSG but I'd always thought the location of 'Dino's Bar and Grill' was a mystery to everyone. Watching Buzzer videos on YouTube heard him mention that he and George Best would often go to Deno's nightclub in Manchester so got me thinking...

Google search threw up a rags forum where someone mentioned the Dino's in question being in Manchester off Whitworth St. Couple other mentions on the net claiming this too, whilst I saw one or two Dubliners saying they'd been told it was a place in Dublin. One saying it was a Dino (wouldn't mention surname for privacy) in Dublin he'd seen pictured with Phil, with whom he'd heard stories of their shenanigans.

Any older Manc's remember the Manchester Deno's (what's the likelihood of it being the Dino's/Deno's in question?) or any Irishmen have any info?

It's a much questioned subject.

Having read this topic I feel a complete numpty as I always thought it was "Dino's bar in RHYL"

Hearing test here I come!!

It was around the corner from " The Europa club" just off Whitworth st, before you get to Sackville st coming up from the Palace theater .

Do "Bar & Grills" even exist in the Uk and Ireland? Always thought they were an American thing. Never understood the appeal of getting smashed in a Harvester

Do "Bar & Grills" even exist in the Uk and Ireland? Always thought they were an American thing. Never understood the appeal of getting smashed in a Harvester
Getting smashed and driving a combine harvester should be on everyone's bucket list though.

If it's not yet a "thing", it should be. Let's face it, it pisses down too often for a year round bbq so a place doing meat and alcohol indoors should rake it in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.