Diogo Jota

sometimes I think this guy could have been a really good fit for City, has something Agueroesque about him.

sometimes I think this guy could have been a really good fit for City, has something Agueroesque about him.
He's a good fit for Klopp because he prefers his forward players to be very direct, same reason I worry they will end up with Chiesa too.

We don't seem to sign these profiles because Pep likes his attackers to have a lot more ability on the ball in terms of linkup play, dropping deep and maybe looking for an extra pass so the move isn't wasted. I hope we sign someone of this profile, not had one since Sané.

He's a good fit for Klopp because he prefers his forward players to be very direct, same reason I worry they will end up with Chiesa too.

We don't seem to sign these profiles because Pep likes his attackers to have a lot more ability on the ball in terms of linkup play, dropping deep and maybe looking for an extra pass so the move isn't wasted. I hope we sign someone of this profile, not had one since Sané.
Jota has all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.