Diogo Jota

This chap has a lot of strong attributes to his play and would be a decent shout to replace Leroy if he is intent on an exit
What are these attributes? Cutting inside from the left onto his right foot and shooting, we have Sterling and Braaf who can do that all day every day.

A replacement for Sane has to be able to get down the left and cross it.

What are these attributes? Cutting inside from the left onto his right foot and shooting, we have Sterling and Braaf who can do that all day every day.

Just saying he has stood out to me a fine young player. Maybe you don’t agree

Just saying he has stood out to me a fine young player. Maybe you don’t agree
No I really like him, I think he's a very good player but the absolute polar opposite of what we require if Sane leaves considering we have two right footed wingers who like cutting in a shooting from that side.

Laverda-Jota-1000-76.jpg

I always wanted one

He's one of the worst divers and cheats at every opportunity from what I've seen so it's a no from me. He was a disgrace against us at their place

He's a second half of the season merchant. Looks like a midtable Championship player the first half and then looks a worldbeater in the second half of the season

Cross it to Dzeko ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.