Liverpool (h) 3rd Jan

I am looking for four together. 2 Adults and 2 juniors please. I know this might be wishful thinking. Thanks

NOW SORTED THANKS

Last edited:
Even though game is sold out, some tickets appear on the City ticket site every now and again. I got 2 together aerlier in the week and I noticed 1 in there today again. However, you need to have a Cityzens Card number and have attended a game previously (not necessarily this season).

Would anyone’s be interested in a seasoncard for every home match after Bournemouth,starting with Everton,in level 3 east stand,in exchange for 4 hospitality tickets for the Liverpool game,eg Cityzens or Legends suite ?

I would be prepared to offer extra cash if the exchange value is too far out regarding hospitality value offered v notional value of seasoncard.

After one ticket for this, anywhere in SS L1 can meet at any home game before this,

Cheers blues

Last edited:
Coming over from Ireland for this already have 2 from my home branch but looking for 1 more as it was after the deadline. Would be happy with a seat anywhere, thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.