direct cup and you get first chance of tickets !!!

u2fme2

Tickets will be made available to Seasoncard holders based on loyalty point status. We would also like to reward Seasoncard holders who are active members of the Cup Games Direct scheme for the FA Cup, supporting the team throughout this season’s competition. These supporters will have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for the Semi Final from the opening day of sale, regardless of loyalty point status.

Re: direct cup and you get first tickets

u2fme2 said:
Tickets will be made available to Seasoncard holders based on loyalty point status. We would also like to reward Seasoncard holders who are active members of the Cup Games Direct scheme for the FA Cup, supporting the team throughout this season’s competition. These supporters will have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for the Semi Final from the opening day of sale, regardless of loyalty point status.

Fucking sorted!

That's me and the lad having a weekend in London then...

Soulboy said:
u2fme2 said:

Fucking sorted!

That's me and the lad having a weekend in London then...
works for me to.
loyalty works

What about us that have been to all cup games but didnt go on the scheme in case of work commitments? Shafted I guess.

i hope it doesnt work like that for the final

i opted not to join the cup scheme as i knew i'd miss the first europa game as i was away

been to every other home cup game tho inc coming back from york for villa and kiev!

MonsallBlue said:
What about us that have been to all cup games but didnt go on the scheme in case of work commitments? Shafted I guess.
Exactly.
Because i didnt sign up to some scheme it means i get less priority for a ticket when supporters with lower loyalty points than me (4000) get FIRST priority?! NOT HAPPY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.