dirty harry and you spurs fans ooohhh

this is the new manchester city we dont do the rollercoaster anymore

we have to sing it from the hill tops

ancoats said:
this is the new manchester city we dont do the rollercoaster anymore

we have to sing it from the hill tops
I hope you're right. I'm trying really, really hard to not use the word 'typical'. I do get the feeling that the players believe in themselves and there is absolutely no way they'll let this slip.

n_mcfc said:
Everton always raise their game for us, always. We're their cup final these since the takeover and we've totally lost all of our team spirit that only Tim Cahill and Tim Howard bring to a team.

Are you being sarcastic?

Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
n_mcfc said:
Everton always raise their game for us, always. We're their cup final these since the takeover and we've totally lost all of our team spirit that only Tim Cahill and Tim Howard bring to a team.

Are you being sarcastic?

2nd matey

you just have to look at de jong goal yesterday all the players had big smiles on there faces even mario and dzeko v blackburn

Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
n_mcfc said:

Are you being sarcastic?

What do you think?!

Quote Originally Posted by taylor View Post
What i find most worrying about missing out on CL this year, is that if (and they almost certainly will now) Manchester City nab 4th spot, I can see them being a CL regular for many years to come.

The only thing they never had apart from bottomless pockets to attract the creme de la creme was CL football, once they have that, i can see a new dawn in English Football.

Anyway, this a very deary and pessimistic prediction but i can't help but see it playing out like this. Hopefully I am wrong? But the lack of a bigger stadium and CL football is a real kick in the nads to end the season.

Just about sums it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.