dirty harry and you spurs fans ooohhh

Harry Godwin said:
Quote Originally Posted by taylor View Post
What i find most worrying about missing out on CL this year, is that if (and they almost certainly will now) Manchester City nab 4th spot, I can see them being a CL regular for many years to come.

The only thing they never had apart from bottomless pockets to attract the creme de la creme was CL football, once they have that, i can see a new dawn in English Football.

Anyway, this a very deary and pessimistic prediction but i can't help but see it playing out like this. Hopefully I am wrong? But the lack of a bigger stadium and CL football is a real kick in the nads to end the season.

Just about sums it up.

Thats Spurs fan is thinking the same as me :D And probably many others...i think he speaks the truth there.

Link?

Harry Godwin said:
Quote Originally Posted by taylor View Post
What i find most worrying about missing out on CL this year, is that if (and they almost certainly will now) Manchester City nab 4th spot, I can see them being a CL regular for many years to come.

The only thing they never had apart from bottomless pockets to attract the creme de la creme was CL football, once they have that, i can see a new dawn in English Football.

Anyway, this a very deary and pessimistic prediction but i can't help but see it playing out like this. Hopefully I am wrong? But the lack of a bigger stadium and CL football is a real kick in the nads to end the season.

the myth about champions league
we all know what players want and its very big money and 5 year deals

yes its a tool but but you need big money aswell
just look at spurs what or who did they sign last summer after getting a place
did they have the money to splash around or did you see players wanting to go to spurs they had the chance to build on a champions league spot and did not spend you have to spend on new players if you want to move on

BlueCityfan said:
Harry Godwin said:
Just about sums it up.

Thats Spurs fan is thinking the same as me :D And probably many others...i think he speaks the truth there.

Link?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/players-lounge/20850-consequence-missing-cl-football-year.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/p ... -year.html</a>

You need the cash, the prestige and the CL place. Spurs didn't have it all at the end of last season and they sure don't have it now. Arry is always banging on about how they tried to sign so and so but they rarely seem to get the sort of players they need because they just don't have the appeal. We, on the other hand, have the cash, a bigger and better stadium and are on the up and thus can start to attract more quality players along the likes of Silva, guys that will genuinely make a difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.