Dirty rags stole my disabled nephews scarfe

eaststand109

Just come back from the swamp. I was stuck in traffic and I was in my Car, loads of rags taking pictures so I thought if they're gonna take a pic then I'll hang our scarves out of the windows so they can get them in their pic!

A group of 5 rag cowards went to the passenger side and nicked my nephews scarf the dirty lowlife! Then he put it in his back pocket, police did fa.

Oh well good result

they wouldnt really know the scarf belonged to a disabled person if its hanging out of a car would they? and u could have just said car you know, make and model wasnt really relevant to the story was it?

eaststand109 said:
Just come back from the swamp. I was stuck in traffic and I was in my White lambourghini, loads of rags taking pictures so I thought if they're gonna take a pic then I'll hang our scarves out of the windows so they can get them in their pic!

A group of 5 rag cowards went to the passenger side and nicked my nephews scarf the dirty lowlife! Then he put it in his back pocket, police did fa.

Oh well good result

I see you want a lift to Wolves in the week? Is the Lamborghini in for a service then?

eaststand109 said:
Just come back from the swamp. I was stuck in traffic and I was in my White lambourghini, loads of rags taking pictures so I thought if they're gonna take a pic then I'll hang our scarves out of the windows so they can get them in their pic!

Oh well good result

Lambo £100 grand,
City scarf £10 pounds..

sell the lambo and buy him 10,000 City scarves.. bonnet de douche.
ps where did you put the wheelchair ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.