dis - f*king grace.

BlueMo' said:
Shitbag rag cnuts.
Give it the fuckers i say.
Lots of pussies on here yesterday
afraid they might have their thermos flask broken.
And no i'm not 15.

Yes there were a few PC on yesterday not here today wonder why?

I saw only isolated incidents.

Utd fans had largely melted away into London before we came out of the ground

I didn't see any trouble at the ground, but we stopped off at a service station and our coach got bottled thankfully he was too pissed and just hit the body work but in a few minutes police were there n arrested him. One also fell flat on his face jumping over a railing. Hilarious! Policing was none existent. We got circled on the road about but around the stadium fuck all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didn't like getting beat did they. I seen a few kicking off walking back to the coaches, it was obvious who was who because we had to walk through them. One lad looked in a bad way at the top of the coach park and the police had the united fan who I presume done it cuffed. A few were then looking pwoper nawty and shouting, but nothing more.

Nothing before though that I seen but didn't go on wembley way. I was surprised at the lack of segregation and knew it had to go off at some point.

ChesterRdBlue said:
They didn't like getting beat did they. I seen a few kicking off walking back to the coaches, it was obvious who was who because we had to walk through them. One lad looked in a bad way at the top of the coach park and the police had the united fan who I presume done it cuffed. A few were then looking pwoper nawty and shouting, but nothing more.

Nothing before though that I seen but didn't go on wembley way. I was surprised at the lack of segregation and knew it had to go off at some point.
the ambulance guys put him in a neck brace our driver n a couple of blues said he was on his own singing and a manu-re jumped out from between two coaches and smacked him and he hit his head on the floor.
hope hes ok the coppers said the fat pudding who hit him is in the shit cos three coppers witnessed it.

Only trouble I did see apart from the odd can/bottle thrown and exchange of heated words, was before the game on the the walk to the ground. In our group of about 15 of us, one of our number, who's 66 and had a heart attack a few years ago, but is still one of the scariest blokes I know, put his head onto a rag who sounded like he was from Yorkshire and who, arms spread, walked past us with 4 or 5 others and screamed 'United' in the face of one of our lot. It was too tempting not to give the fucker a kick or two on his way down after that and re live, for a brief moment, the 1970's. The other inbreds then gave it "Fuck me lads, no trouble, no trouble etc' and picked the first one up. We all then agreed that it was a bit of an over reaction, all shook hands, said that we hoped the game would be a good one and went on our way. Our psycho OAP, who wouldn't apologise parted with the comment of 'Next time, I'll do the fuckin lot of yer, you Yorkshire m****h cunts'. We calmed him down, gave him his heart pill and congratulated him on an absolutely stunning performance. Absolutely true story.

Scum fans are twats who go to football games to cause trouble, they don't know how to lose and their team (Especially the ginger rodent) are disgusting

The policing on wembly way was awful. On the way to the ground we were pelted with bottles and cans from scum fans on the walkway above. I was with my mum and dad and there were young kids crying. The cops did nothing on the way back they had at least cordoned the walkway off but they did nothing else.

In the ground I heard one young city fan say to his dad he wasn't enjoying it as he was scared about having to walk back to the tube. For fucks sake it's a football game and it was supposed to be a great day out but the FA and the police should take the blame for ruining it by pandering to itv and putting it on at 5pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.