Discuss Pellegrini...(cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini is in his first prem season,we have a trophy and a slim title chance and poss CL football for next season..

that'll do me.

cleavers said:
cleavers said:
Hopefully a few will take this hint, and either get back to discussing MP in a reasonable manner, or leave the thread to those that can.
Oh and apologies to those who were still 20 pages back, catching up, but you really haven't missed anything, not even any good insults from either side.
Apology accepted........

cleavers said:
but you really haven't missed anything, not even any good insults from either side.

Bollocks to that. :)

Anyway - once again Delia "lets be 'aving yoooooooooooooooooo'.

Feels so fucking good to feel like we're back in the race with only a handful of games left to go. I'd forgotten that sensation being as it's only happened once in my lifetime previously.

BillyShears said:
cleavers said:
but you really haven't missed anything, not even any good insults from either side.

Feels so fucking good to feel like we're back in the race with only a handful of games left to go. I'd forgotten that sensation being as it's only happened once in my lifetime previously.
You're on good form Billy. Eyes turning to Carrow Road now.

BillyShears said:
cleavers said:

i would say, at the moment, we are not back in the race, but that could all change within the next two hours

just shows what fine margins are involved in the 'whole' season when you consider that if Davis Silva's leg was a cm longer and Nasri had shown a touch more composure then we would be sat a point behind with two games in hand

He really wont have many excuses next season not to deliver the title.

Even the legitimate ones from this season would look silly next time . Like injuries partly(unless he is part of the problem with some of his trainings) and lack of PL experience (that sometimes showed in underestimating opponents unfortunately).

In worstcase we lose the title next time not to Chelsea but Arsenal, United, Spurs or Pool. For me that would be again a case of Wenger, Moyes, Rodgers or new Spurs boss getting lot much more out of his squad than Pelle. Or Mourinho but that is more "acceptable" as their squad can only be compared to ours in strength. Even if our squad is overrated in a way. It is maybe overrated and not (much) stronger than Chelsea's. But sure as hell I wouldnt want Spurs or Arsenal or Pool squad instead of ours. Also small fact: our squad is paid the best in world football. Or in top3 at least and best paid in England. So expectations are high for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.