Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
bobmcfc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
If some are now suggesting messrs Moyes, Rodgers, AVB, Pochetino are better than Pellegrini, then where to begin?

This title race is WIDE open, adding to the hysteria and frustrations, as we are using previous campaigns as the barometer.

Come the end of December, we will be in that top three and right in the mix.

Thankfully, the transfer window will be open and we'll be busier than most, getting rid of the deadwood frauds who have stolen a living for too long.

Pellegrini will get what he wants after qualifying for next stage of Champs League.

Do think he and we would have been better served keeping Barry for his final year.

Dzeko, Richards, Lescott, Milner, Hart, Kolarov, Garcia, all on borrowed time.

We will be champions.

I will soon have consumed as much alcohol as you

I hope

Sober as a judge!

Will bookmark this all the same ;)

To be fair Tolmie I don't understand your comments. Of the 7 deadwood or frauds you point out 5 started today - if that's the current thinking surely they wouldn't be playing.

Of your list I can only see Dzeko, Lescott and Richards leaving in January. Would that mean we'll need to sign some English players.

Hoping it changes mate but were going backwards. We are losing to shite teams.

Re: Clueless manager

Summerbuzz said:
Proper farcical. Our passing along the back four was hideous at times. Richards was so poor he was clearly ignored by team-mates whenever possible. Pass badly at the back and it affects the midfield. you end up taking stupid pot shots when the midfield fails to create clear openings.

That sir , is absolutely right on all counts .....

i too noticed the reluctance of other city players to give Richards the ball.

4 defeats in 6 PL Away games and one win;

Cardiff - well that's a mean introduction so he'll learn from that

Villa - dominated, but he'll definitely learn from that

(Stoke got out alive. West Ham - dominated a team that played with no front man)

Chelsea - dominated, cocked up but he'll learn from that

Sunderland - dominated but lost to a team second from bottom.

That's a pattern that's more than fully developed and Waldorf and Statler on the bench, shaking their over coiffured heads can't see it. I've no solutions but they're paid a lot of money to come up with 'em.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
If some are now suggesting messrs Moyes, Rodgers, AVB, Pochetino are better than Pellegrini, then where to begin?

This title race is WIDE open, adding to the hysteria and frustrations, as we are using previous campaigns as the barometer.

Thankfully, the transfer window will be open and we'll be busier than most, getting rid of the deadwood frauds who have stolen a living for too long.

Pellegrini will get what he wants after qualifying for next stage of Champs League.

Do think he and we would have been better served keeping Barry for his final year.

We will be champions.
Kolarov has been one of the better players this term loads better than Gael, which I guess illustrates how shit we've been. Can't see many of those going in Jan. Too much has been made of CL qualification for me. He wanted firing if he didnt get thru that group. Mancini bashers forget that Real madrid Dortmund, Ajax, Bayern (twice) are all former winners and part of Europes elite and Napoli were certainly no pushovers. Bit of an inconvenient truth.

The Engineer said:
Txiki Begiristain and farran Soriano hand picked Manuel Pellegrini as there yes man who will incorporate there signings into a team so all you blues looking for a scape goat in Manuel I'm afraid he's here for the long haul.

How stupid will the two Spanish wheelers and dealers look if they hand the engineer his P45 after 11-15 EPL games in charge, we would certainly live up to the rags nickname 'the laughing stock'!

I wonder what they would think however if this scenario occurred (results wise over the next 5 EPL fixtures)

Spurs H) draw, Swansea H) Won, WBA A) Draw, Southampton A) lost, Arsenal H) draw

That would be 6 points from the next 5 games and not entirly unrealistic. We would have massed 25 points out of a possible 45 which would clearly be unacceptable.

My point is do you think the media/fans would be calling for his head so soon??

Reckon we will. Pellegrini worryingly has that haunted look already. Not great after 11 games and when the press get on his back it could all go seriously pear shaped.

ballinio said:
Ducado said:
wilmslowblue said:
Nope, the one that is meant to win 5 trophies in 5 years! The engineer who may well get us into the knockout stages at the expense of us finishing 10th in the league. The engineer who has won 1 away match all season and seems to think that the Premier League is a joke league like La Liga!

Have you got anything else to offer apart from your hatred of the manager? What do you propose the club do?
What have you got to offer ?
Ive completely lost faith in the manager after this display. Pellegrini looked absolutely lost and uncomfortable on the touchline today. We lacked such imagination that the only reason that Wes Brown got motm was because Navas was kicking the ball at his shins throughout the entire second half. Hes come out and said hes happy with our away performances. You could give him the benefit of the doubt and maybe he has a point but it is the manner of our defeats and the narrative of ridiculous bad luck associated with them. I have a general bad feeling at the bottom of my stomach and have come to the conclusion. Combined with how he dealt with Mourinho gate a couple of weeks back that he is an unlucky manager, doesnt really have the class of his predecessor and definately not the man to take this club forward. Maybe we should give Jupp or the General a call?

I hope im proved foolishly wrong

andypandy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
bobmcfc said:
I will soon have consumed as much alcohol as you

I hope

Sober as a judge!

Of the 7 players above who are all on borrowed time, Pellegrini chose to play 6 of them?

Right ! Can you explain this Tolmie ? Playing six of the players to be shipped out doesn't sound like the work of a tactical genius

Danielmanc said:
andypandy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Sober as a judge!

Of the 7 players above who are all on borrowed time, Pellegrini chose to play 6 of them?

Right ! Can you explain this Tolmie ? Playing six of the players to be shipped out doesn't sound like the work of a tactical genius

He is trying to demonstrate how shite they are, obviously.

bluemoonmatt said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

We will be champions.
Kolarov has been one of the better players this term loads better than Gael, which I guess illustrates how shit we've been. Can't see many of those going in Jan. Too much has been made of CL qualification for me. He wanted firing if he didnt get thru that group. Mancini bashers forget that Real madrid Dortmund, Ajax, Bayern (twice) are all former winners and part of Europes elite and Napoli were certainly no pushovers. Bit of an inconvenient truth.
I think Clichy may have a back injury which is preventing him from playing training as he would like. That was the case some weeks back, but I don't know if it's fixed now or not. That for me is why Kolarov has come back into the team, and is arguably the better left back at the moment.

Manuel needs at least a full season to come to grips with away games in the Premier League. Even then I'm not sure with his style he can learn. PL is not La Liga where you play your game and style with have a superior team and expect to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.