Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
Marvin said:
chicagoblues said:
Pelle seems like a nice guy but that about it .......we need a manager who is superior in tactics then him.

I don't care whether it's Sunderland or not, away from home in the Premiership is tough when you don't get the breaks from the refs and you are missing players like Hart, Kompany, Nasty and Silva. Ideally Jovetic and Dzeko would have started today too
You can't really use Joe in your list to be fair.
Why?

I'm not saying he should have started, but that whole affair has weakened the team. A good defence needs a strong keeper organising the back 4. I sit behind the goal, and one of the things you realise is the amount of organisation and shouting that Hart does. He is always talking to the players.

The team is weaker without Hart at his best. Hart on form might have done better with their goal

Marvin said:
pudge said:
Marvin said:
I don't care whether it's Sunderland or not, away from home in the Premiership is tough when you don't get the breaks from the refs and you are missing players like Hart, Kompany, Nasty and Silva. Ideally Jovetic and Dzeko would have started today too
You can't really use Joe in your list to be fair.
Why?

I'm not saying he should have started, but that whole affair has weakened the team. A good defence needs a strong keeper organising the back 4. I sit behind the goal, and one of the things you realise is the amount of organisation and shouting that Hart does. He is always talking to the players.

The team is weaker without Hart at his best. Hart on form might have done better with their goal
But he could have played.

The others could not.

Ironic attacking football......towards the end, we only a player inside the box surrounded by 6 or 7 players ...sorry but that is not attacking enough ..

If we played away tomorrow, I'd be very tempted to play one up front, and pack the midfield. Don't concede and hope that our quality player would conjure enough moments of magic to win the game.

We are playing like mugs at the moment.

This all stems from the unbelievably complacent performance a Cardiff. Players need a rocket for allowing this situation to develop, and maybe that does all stem back to the manager.

I've heard enough to believe that Mancini lost the dressing room. But maybe the answer was not to get rid of Mancini, but to get rid of players like Hart, Nasri and Dzeko?

Just wondering out loud now that the rags have gone

Marvin said:
christen at St Marks said:
Quarter of the season gone we are 8th
4 points off 2nd, and 6 off top

People can't see this they only see 8th and think fuck :( What's annoying me most is the games we've lost have all been our own doing Cardiff,Villa,Chelsea & Sunderland none of them deserved to beat us but they all did hard to stomach. Especially Cardiff & Villa winning and end up losing last min at Chelsea 7 points gone because of mistakes which MP can't help yet he takes the blame not the players. MP is going to turn this around I can feel it hopefully sign a decent LB & a quality DM in Jan.

Marvin said:
If we played away tomorrow, I'd be very tempted to play one up front, and pack the midfield. Don't concede and hope that our quality player would conjure enough moments of magic to win the game.

This all stems from the unbelievably complacent performance a Cardiff. Players need a rocket for allowing this situation to develop, and maybe that does all stem back to the manager.

I've heard enough to believe that Mancini lost the dressing room. But maybe the answer was not to get rid of Mancini, but to get rid of players like Hart, Nasri and Dzeko?

You are absolutely right...at the end of the day there are 11 players on the pitch .If they are misled thinking they can do what ever they please and feed them with " larger then club seniority complex " bullshit ..that is recipe for disaster

Marvin said:

Nope it would of meant in getting rid of Kompany as well and we would of not seen the best of Silva.

citytill1die84 said:
Marvin said:
christen at St Marks said:
Quarter of the season gone we are 8th
4 points off 2nd, and 6 off top

People can't see this they only see 8th and think fuck :( What's annoying me most is the games we've lost have all been our own doing Cardiff,Villa,Chelsea & Sunderland none of them deserved to beat us but they all did hard to stomach. Especially Cardiff & Villa winning and end up losing last min at Chelsea 7 points gone because of mistakes which MP can't help yet he takes the blame not the players. MP is going to turn this around I can feel it hopefully sign a decent LB & a quality DM in Jan.
I think we will turn it around too. I agree with every word bar the signings

I just wish all that would stop and we just concentrate on getting the most out of what we have. We have an embarrassment of riches. Maybe too many forwards. The only position I would look at would be central defence if Kompany is out for longer than we expect.

Read the riot act to the players. We must play away games like Cup Finals and not concede an inch.

Get Hart back in the team. He does not need protecting

We'll come out of this stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.