Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with the correct players Manuel's system of play is going to work a treat.

You don't get to the semi final of the CL with Villarreal and the quarter final of the CL with Malaga - going out to a last minute goal which was arguably offside to the Dortmund team that reached the final - if you are some mug of a manager.

I think Pellegrini's football needs enthusiastic and energetic players to fulfil it to it's max and for me we have too many players at the moment not willing to work hard enough off the ball.

I had a go at Manuel big time last season but now I am very excited for next season.

It is clear that the season just gone pellers had a number of players who were off the boil, yaya, nasri, kompany, dzeko, fernandinho at the beginning and to some degree Zaba, coupled with our signings not exactly hitting the ground running it is clear that it wasnt merely 4-4-2 which was the cause of our defeats.

Hopefully without the world cup the players can come back revitillised and focused and this upcoming season will be as glorious as pellegrinis first. I have faith!

I think with the correct players Manuel's system of play is going to work a treat.

You don't get to the semi final of the CL with Villarreal and the quarter final of the CL with Malaga - going out to a last minute goal which was arguably offside to the Dortmund team that reached the final - if you are some mug of a manager.

I think Pellegrini's football needs enthusiastic and energetic players to fulfil it to it's max and for me we have too many players at the moment not willing to work hard enough off the ball.

I had a go at Manuel big time last season but now I am very excited for next season.

I am agreeing with you re Manuel, but Malaga would have been going out a lot earlier had there offside equaliser been correctly ruled out ;-)

you don't win the Inter Toto either if you can't hack it ;-)
European pedigree

We will give Pellegrini the full season. No chance "The charismatic German" would be considered mid season.

I am backing Peller to get the best out of the team and will see out his contract. Even if we start next season slowly, Uwe would need to have Leeds top of the Championship by Xmas to be considered.

Remember he won't get a better job than this .
He's near retirement so how motivated will he be next season .
And let's not forget our set pieces this season have been woeful .
So i have valid argument .

Pellers might see managing the Chile National Team as a bigger job and he knows he needs a good season with us to secure the gig.

I'd rather he keeps the players motivated. But l have absolutely no fears the man himself won't be. And the players will want to get him a great goodbye. Like Heynkes in his last year for Bayern. Never bettered by Pep ...

I like him, delighted he's staying and getting some good reinforcements. Looking forward to taking the title back of Chelski next season. With lots of goals.

So by your reckoning Barca fans need to be worried also. Sorry, you might not like Pellers but he is a pro.

Sorry, my mistake - Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.