Disgustng Article on Balotelli-calls him idiot and buffoon

It's obvious, Sam Delaney found his woman leaving Balotelli's hotel room with a Joker smile on her face.

Balti said:
he should just be a greedy rag **** and keep all his ill gotten $ky cash then the rag journo wankers would probably love him

an elbow here, a coke sniff there, swear at the nation here, a prozzie shag or two there, bend your club over the barrel for 200K a week this, do the MIB death threat that, hoolie fans here, skoles and wio bullies there

etc etc etc

or just ignore the rag wankers as usual and pick on a kid thats done absolutely nothing wrong................

[major fucking yawn]

you forgot shagging an ex-big brother contestant. (but not rooney this time).

I have posted a reply detailing Mario's many charitable acts but I doubt it will have much effect, the British media love their stereotypes and aren't known for letting little things like facts getting the way.

I did discover the animated intro to his website though http://www.mariobalotelli.it/ - gotta love that wink.

Maybe it's just me... but I thought it was rather an affectionate dig at Balotelli... a recognition that he's a bit "different", but not a bad lad for all that.

I think some on here are a tad too sensitive about the media at times.

I reckon Balotelli would have loved the article.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I don't know, I quite like it.

I think its brilliant PR for our hitman..........the more stick he gets the more I warm to him - sort of an anti-hero in the Cantona way - only not French.........obviously.

Swearing on telly? Shagging your best mate's girlfriend? Pah! Crude, childish horseplay to Balotelli.

Surely you can't put this is in? What the fuck has he done worse than this?

Blue Haze said:
I'm sure Balotelli loves this article. You know he's getting big when they're writing about him in the Showbizz Blog.

Every twat like this he winds up makes him smile.

If Balo stays, he could just become a complete legend here. I love the way he winds everyone else up.
Can we suggest to him it'd be a hoot to go and crap on Fergies desk?

Soulboy said:
Maybe it's just me... but I thought it was rather an affectionate dig at Balotelli... a recognition that he's a bit "different", but not a bad lad for all that.

I think some on here are a tad too sensitive about the media at times.

I reckon Balotelli would have loved the article.

I'm with you on this one, especially the bit about some of our fans being over sensitive. It gets ridiculous at times on here. Seriously, who really gives a shit what some two-bit hack writes about our club/players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.