Disgustng Article on Balotelli-calls him idiot and buffoon

The Pope said:
a man-child who makes the antics of Wayne Rooney and the rest seem so parochial and narrow-minded by comparison. Swearing on telly? Shagging your best mate's girlfriend? Pah! Crude, childish horseplay to Balotelli.

This season he has been sent off, caught fighting, professed to have an allergy to football pitches and already been fined repeatedly for misbehaviour.

this here made me smile.

Swearing on telly and Shagging your best mate's girlfriend is worse then being sent off, caught fighting and professed to have an allergy to football pitches.

My god this is class A stuff this if I wasn't so tired right about now I'd be rolling around the floor in laughter.

MattR said:
To me it read as being tongue in cheek. But hey, I could be wrong, I'm no Mario Balotelli!
I agree. I don't think the guy is being entirely serious. In fact, there is even a hint of sarcasm - surely no one really believes that giving a thousand pounds to a homeless person is a worse sin then what, e.g., Rooney has been guilty of!

I think he might be sending up the whole hate-filled mindless bilious spewings which are typical of the "journalism" of our popular tabloid media - and not confined to when they are talking about football either.

As such, I didn't find this article at all objectionable in the way so much in the Sun, Mail etc. is.

Frank H said:
MattR said:
To me it read as being tongue in cheek. But hey, I could be wrong, I'm no Mario Balotelli!
I agree. I don't think the guy is being entirely serious. In fact, there is even a hint of sarcasm - surely no one really believes that giving a thousand pounds to a homeless person is a worse sin then what, e.g., Rooney has been guilty of!

I think he might be sending up the whole hate-filled mindless bilious spewings which are typical of the "journalism" of our popular tabloid media - and not confined to when they are talking about football either.

As such, I didn't find this article at all objectionable in the way so much in the Sun, Mail etc. is.

Yes must admit that after reading the article fully, think this could almost be a piss take of the gitter press journalists....<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:23 am --<br /><br />
Asian Blue said:
Frank H said:

Yes must admit that after reading the article fully, think this could almost be a piss take of the gitter press journalists....

gutter press even !!

he is on skynews some mornings doing the paper reviews he is as camp as butlins ,but he can be quite funny

If you have a sense of irony and a sense of humour the article is quite complimentary to MB and is an attack on other 'conventional' PL primadonnas. Nothing to get upset about.

bobmcfc said:
i read it as a piss take too.
I read it as a piss-take of the press who are making out that he's the anti-Christ but I'm pretty sure he is deadly serious about him being the new idiot Laureate and a buffoon. Either way it's rehashed garbage journalism because there's not that much to write about. Mario gives money to a homeless person. Not much of a story there and Guardian hacks can't be seen to have articles so short that Sun readers can cope with it, so they opt for reheated leftovers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.