Dislike button

Would you like to see a dislike button added to the forum?

• Yes

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 40 57.1%

• Total voters
As someone that uses reddit quite a bit, I don't think it's a good idea. Sometimes it's pretty obvious why one of your posts might be disliked, but many other times it's not and it leads to bad feelings if you aren't given any kind of explanation. Not to mention people that might spam dislike (yes, it would happen).

Had a few requests recently to add a dislike button to the forum, so that users can show disapproval of posts as well as being able to like them.

Just thought I'd see what people's views were on this.

Would it be a useful addition, or would it cause more problems than it's worth?
Whatever the majority, you should go with the opposite, just to remind everyone who’s boss.

It would save space as some would use it instead of quoting and replying to posts.

However, it's just as easy to ignore posts you don't like as it would be to down vote them. Overall, I would vote against the idea.

Had a few requests recently to add a dislike button to the forum, so that users can show disapproval of posts as well as being able to like them.

Just thought I'd see what people's views were on this.

Would it be a useful addition, or would it cause more problems than it's worth?
I Liked the post only because there was no Dislike.

I'm not sure my sensitive ego would be able to handle dislikes on my posts. But I wouldn't mind disliking our people's posts.

It's a no from me but what will happen will happen.

200w.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.